Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Endings mean Beginnings Right?

Stream of Consciousness...
Today I awoke at 4:00 am. I have been feel down lately. I guess it all the stuff pending. My mind is kind of racing as I will be transitioning to the unknown in Los Angeles in mid October. Endings mean beginnings. Right?
In two weeks my work at LCC will end. I have been their over four years and I created an amazing transformative art program. Many kids were really healed from my combination of art therapy and cultural validation. Through the developement of safe container that I created in my art room and through the public exhibition of their(my kids) amazing art work.
Not sure if anyone will replace me as I gave the admin over two months to find someone. And I posted the job opening on AC chat and I know several people are really interested in taking this position. Time to let go.
Today as I was feeling low-one of the therapist Nancy said their will be a vast black hole in the milieu when you leave. She really complemented my WORK and all that I did for the kids. Need to embraces this. Stop the pity thang...

The image I call "Getting it Right". As I was taking this photo experimentally. Life does not have to be linear- A does not always have to proceed B. I love to break out of the box. That is what creativity is all about.

This might be my lesson. The next step for me is to break out of my self imposed box of limited beliefs and identity. I can become a supremely successful transformative artist and teacher. Better yet I am one!
Tony Robins would say Aay!




No comments: