Thursday, March 25, 2010

So Be It! We all Should Really Love Pollen.

3/26/10
Stream of consciousness...
Today on my walking meditation to the "rock" and the "rose garden" I had an amazing revelation. Over the past couple months, this walk is were I have been gathering my quotes from strangers in my collecting random interactions series. Today was a little different. As I climbed to the top of the rock, the trees that surround this area really grabbed my attention. It seemed like they were whispering to me. It was a transcendent experience.

This is what came into my thoughts-- As I am really focusing on my personal healing of my negative habits, thought patterns, anxiety, fear, and unrealised trauma....

Through my personal journey of self acceptance--of procuring my inner value--
I will be able to maximize my potential as a human being. Through my own self acceptance/inner value I will be able to SERVE the world more and to reach higher realms of consciousness. This will give me the energy and radiance to change this physical realm--to help heal and save Mama Earth and the animals. And to stop Abuse of all kinds. In this I will reach my potential--opening up unlimited reservoirs of abundance and well being. To myself and the universe. This journey will be told through my cat character Kitty Bliss*
Today I know that Self acceptance/ Inner value is the ultimate form of ART!


What a productive day! Also, today as I walked out my door I was so inspired by the light and the abundance of the beautiful green/yellow tree pollen on the ground. Which most people hate because it causes allergies. What is tree pollen? It is the male cell of a plant needed for fertilization of the female cell and production of new trees. This cell is encapsulated by a very tough membrane to help insure that it will reach its target in tact. It is generally 2 to 100 microns in size making it quite a bit smaller than the head of a pin. Produced in staggering amounts a spoonful can include hundreds if not thousands of grains. Pollen is like the paint,which the artist uses to create a new canvas! It is the elemental in the continuation of life on this planet!
I with a sense of fever created this tree shrine in my garden. Crazy I am---reverence to the trees and pollen.

I love it! This the documentation makes me really reflect.It almost feels like the tree shrine was a marker of my experience. Which I think all of my art is.

This is what I learned Today I know that Self acceptance/ Inner value is the ultimate form of ART! I might forget this tomorrow,but today I knew it!

No comments: