I think I have always been a happy dreamer. I believe in my dreams, I believe in your dreams, and I believe that in this life time we should all try to reach our greatest potential. Whatever that may be, it is your Dream! For me this is how we change the world.
As Joseph Campbell said it is the Hero’s Journey, we are all called to action. What question will you answer?
"Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls."
I also feel that following ones dreams is the Art of Life. From inspiration, vision, and courage you manifest your passion and you find your authentic truth and destiny.
Here is what I found on my journey in following my own dreams. I have so much more to learn, but this is what I know right now.
- Carpe Diem-Seize the Day. Dream and dare- just to do it. Also, tap into inspiration and positive energy where ever you can get it! Yoga, art making, walking in nature act...
Henry David Thoreau
- Courage-It takes a lot of courage and a lot work to realize your dreams. You must embrace the practical and the visionary all in one breath. Have a business plan, identify your mission, begin to connect with people, and stay true to your mission.
- Persistence and Resiliency is key! You will fall, fail, and be rejected, just remember this is all part of the process.
- Cultivate Gratitude-never forget to take a moment in your day to be thankful for what have and what you have achieved. Embrace it! You are amazing!!
- Friend Fear-become friends with your inner critic and inner saboteur. People will question you and you will doubt yourself—all you can do is friend your fears and create some good boundaries around the negativity that will enable IT not to squash your dream.
- Ask for support –Find a supportive group of allies who will support you in making your dreams a reality. Collaboration is key!!
- Action-Again Just Do it!! Leap O Faith
- Fulfillment-Congratulations you made it through the journey!! Celebrate!! Reflect and then reassess and go back to square one.