Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Broken Drum is Transformed with my ART!


Looking for something to do this Friday in the Bay Area? Fourth Street in San Rafael is becoming an ART Hub, this coming Friday they are hosting their Second Fridays San Rafael ART Walk. Danielle from my representing gallery Terra Firma asked me if I would be open to hanging my work in an alternative space. I said Yes! and this Friday at the Second Fridays San Rafael ART Walk you can go view my Art and have some brew at the Broken Drum on Fourth Street right next to Terra Firma, Danielle installed the work today, she said that "the place got a face lift and it looks fab, the owner loves it so much!"

Please check it out this Friday in San Rafael and if you get some beer goggles and fall in love with one of paintings. Go next store to Terra Firma and Danielle will wrap it up for you!









No comments: