Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Terra Firma: My New Gallery

Last week I signed a new contract with the San Francisco Bay Area Gallery, Terra Firma. They have three locations in Northern California (Sonoma, the Claremont Hotel in Berkeley, and San Rafael).
Currently, my paintings are showing in San Rafael, Terra Firma location. I am really jazzed about this opportunity!!! My works have perfect companions, the amazing and very meaningful, Shona Sculptures and the phenomenal Ethiopian painter, Wosene Kosrof.
I have a feeling my work will be flying out of there into collectors homes!


This amazing gallery just opened in the last month and has a great vibe. The seemly small space is expansive with a loft and it has floor to ceiling windows, which emits some extraordinary light!!
Please stop by and say hi to Danielle, the Galleries Director and my work!
As always!!! Thank you Danielle for your continuous support!!

No comments: