Friday, May 28, 2010

Need to really digest this.....


Lisa:

I am truly amazed at what you have accomplished and the level to which you
have taken our art program. I get a big smile every time I see an email,
knowing that you are once again doing great things for our kids. It is truly
transformative in their lives, and in ours.

Thank you,

Chris
Christine Stoner-Mertz, CEO

And thank you for being the source of its creation!

Chris
Christine Stoner-Mertz, CEO

Looking forward to it Lisa - thanks! And thanks again for your
responsiveness in helping brighten up our hallway. I really appreciate it...

Chris
Christine Stoner-Mertz, CEO

______________________________________________
"my experience of creating with these extraordinary children, two of my core
beliefs about art have been affirmed. Art is intrinsic to the nurturance of
the human spirit and art’s true essence is transformative.”
Lisa
ArtTeacher at LCC

______________________________________________________________
Lisa,
Again thank you this is wonderful for our students!!!! It just keeps getting
better and better.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME...... not just the art but our children's comment's .... simply amazing!
val
______
Lisa

I am so excited about this! Thanks for doing this!
Vinya S.V.

No comments: